Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

New Date won't answer!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumduud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: New Date won't answer! Reply with quote

Hey all now that it's summer I thought it would be a great time to get to know this one girl I really like. We know each other but never talked, I didn't want to make a dumb first impression before, but now I figure since it's summer what's to lose to ask her out.

So on Wed. I found her number and gave a quick "I think you're a pretty funny person, blah blah blah, let's get to know each other because I'd like to get to know you" type thing, right? Ok, she said yeah call me on Friday.

So to let her know about Friday I try calling her home (We're 17 btw) Thursday Noon, her sister says she's not home, I said ok fine. I call once more at 9 and her mother answers. I just ask her to tell her to give me a call if she could... No biggie.

Never got the call. Friday called at noon, answering machine went off. Same at 6, and one more time at 9. Ok, she said to call Friday and I did 3 times, never bothered to leave the message...

So this morning I almost did again but decided to wait it out until Monday morning to do it again, maybe 11 am to catch her home hopefully since it sounds she likes to go out alot. And on a different phone number, too.

So I don't know wtf is going on any suggestions? I know how to treat a lady and I can date and all that crap, but getting her attention right now is the sucky part...
SFguy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you know the girl? Is there anyplace you can run into her?
sumduud

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know each other from school and that's about it. I don't know where she hangs out, and I bet it's the same vice versa. Plus she hasn't even called back which worries me. Oh well I guess I can try either tommorow morning or Wed. again...
Red

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look good. Many girls have a problem saying no to a guy who asks them out. They say yes and play an avoidence game instead of just telling they they are not interested in them
SFguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well there's no harm in calling again to find out if she's interested, so when you do come back and tell us what happened
sumduud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I went to a friends house to use his phone instead since his name on the caller ID won't show but the number will. I got her and asked what's going on. She said she has shitloads of work but could probably make time to hang out. Now she actually went ahead and told me "This time, I'll make the call." in a seductive way Wink
SFguy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, come back and say what happens
sumduud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f#$%, man she aint called back. she told me that day she'd call back when she was "open"... watever im going to have to get over myself and wait for a while and see wat happens. i dont think im gonna call her anymore. if she doesnt call in a week its obvious she doesnt wanna hang out which is bullshit...
bigbill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely don't call her. Red was on the money on this one. Just forget about her, and go for someone else.
sumduud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont wanna give it im gonna call one last fukin time. ill ask her head on does she want to hang out or not because its better to be honest and say no than put me off. its gonna be my last call when i get a damn hold of her. if she says no great if yes great i just want a clear no bullshit answer. i have every right to be pissed and ask, dont u agree?

of course theres more out there, but im just gonna try one last time to get a god damn clear answer.
Red

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think you alreay got your answer, but if you really need her to actually say it, then yeah go ahead and call.

As for having a right to be pissed, yes you have the right, but chances are this is going to happen a few times in your life, it's better to not think it's a big deal, the other person has honesty issues anyway.
sumduud

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ive already probably overkilled it but just to put the icing on the cake ill call one last time and no matter who fukin answers ill leave a message to call back at a certain number and just pretend all this s#%& never happened as i return to my old life as a single Laughing Cool
SFguy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happened when you called?
sumduud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried one more time and she wasn't home, then after talking to another girl she actually asked me out and now we've been dating for a bit, whether it's just talking on the internet, going out, or talking on the phone until 6 am, I think we can see a good relationship coming. Smile
sumduud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well about that girl, go figure we broke up kinda... We met on myspace. I said this to her.

Im the guy who will text you every single morning and tell you good morning and every single night to tell you sweet dreams.

Im the guy who will hold you when you're crying and wipe away your tears.

Im the guy who still thinks you're beautiful with no makeup on wearing sweats and a big t-shirt.

Im the guy who won't pressure you to do things you dont want to.

Im the guy who will show up at your house with soup and a movie when you aren't feeling well.

Im the guy who kisses you on the forehead.

Im the guy who doesnt kiss and tell.

Im the guy who actually listens to you when you talk.

Im the guy who's excited all day because im looking forward to our date that night.

Im the guy who is content to just be able to hold you and wants nothing more.

I'm the guy who can't help but smile when you walk into the room.

Im the guy who's perfectly content with staying in and watching movies and cuddling.

Im the guy who won't lie to you about where he's going or where he's been or who he's been with.

Im the guy who gets butterflies when he hears your name.

I'm the guy who's not afraid to tell his friends he loves you.

Im the guy who doesnt mess with other girls when i have you

Im the guy who doesn't care about your imperfections and loves you more for them.

I'm the guy who will hold you while we watch the sunset.

I'M THE GUY WHO REALLY WANTS TO MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.

I AM THIS GUY.... one of many.... who always ends up loosing her to the jerks who'll treat her like crap and are "too good of a friend" to date

And her boyfriend is some dumb piece of white trash s#%& who smokes, got loser friends, doesn't treat her like I did. I told her I loved her, told her my true feelings, even down to the details about butterflies in my stomach. That's not me to just show off, that's me of who I am. I don't FUCKING get it, I ALWAYS TREAT GIRLS like they actually mean something to me in the world instead of these losers today, I loved her and she said she loved me, I really did love her but we dated while she was with someone else that wasn't responding to her.

Eventually she said she didn't want to hurt anyones feelings but can't leave him and said to just be friends with me. She cried because she didn't know what to do. At first I said she may have made the right choice in that sense, I told her it was okay, but afterwards I regreted that. I should have stuck up for myself and convince her there are guys out there who DO care for you and would never abandon you or use you.

We stand as friends so far I guess, only IMing, no phone calls, but I almost want her back, I miss her already. WHat do I do? Are all girls like this these days?

I AM THIS GUY.... one of many.... who always ends up loosing her to the jerks who'll treat her like crap and are "too good of a friend" to date

This has happened to me previous times and it breaks your heart the worst, when you act the nicest and are the best choice and lose to something worse. It seems the good guys never win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: