Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

In Love with my Roommate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopher222

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: In Love with my Roommate Reply with quote

I'm a college aged male who's never been in a relationship, my main problem with the opposite sex has always been confidence even though most girls consider me attractive and an extremely nice guy. This summer I moved in to a new place with another guy and two girls who I know pretty well. I already had a little thing for one the girls I was moving in with and once I moved in with her it became a full blown crush. I get along with her really well and I know she likes me alot as a friend. We do things alot as friends but never alone, I also don't want her to know I like her in case she doesn't have the same feelings, I don't want things to be incredibly akward at my house. I'm pretty bad at reading signals from girls and I thought she might have some interest in me. One night I asked her to come out to a bar with me and my friends, I thought that would give her some indication I liked her. We both got pretty drunk and she ended up bringing one of my friends home, I know he slept in her room but I don't know if they did anything. I was visably upset that night but I couldn't say anything. The next day I could tell she felt bad about it and akward but we've never talked about it since and she hasn't seen that friend of mine since. We get along really well still I just don't know what to think.
As you can tell this is an incredibly confusing situation for a guy like me and I was wondering if there is any sort of advice you could give me. Anything would be great.
Red

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you are out drinking just put a move on her, if she rejects you, the next day just say sorry i was drunk, its that easy
SalukiBaseball

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: ouch Reply with quote

I know that can be pretty hurtful from time to time man. What I learned from a situation like this before is that you cant keep everything in! Regardless you have to tell her, otherwise the moment she finds out it probably wont be from you, then she will come at you with loads of questions. You've got to just tell her up front man. Everything will fall in place if it is meant to be, but one thing you have got to know is that when friends date. If it doesnt work out, there really 8/10 times is no friendship after that. Thanks for listening.

Jeremy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bgan10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: ease it Reply with quote

i would play the simple card and ease it in. because if you let it all out and she knows your into her but shes not into you that way then it will make it weird. so you want to know that she is into you a little before you let the goods out. and because your room mates there can't be any akward stuff if for some reason she doesn't feel you like that you know. the drunk thing replied above it tough cause either way thats a lame excuse to use. if you do that you might as well sneak into her bed at night and when she wakes up and sees you, if she loves it great, if she screams just tell her it was you sleep walkin Very Happy
vanessabg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: In Love with my Roommate Reply with quote

It is very simple if you ask her face to face and invite her at the dinner and have a nice time with her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: