Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

What do you all think of this conversation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crzych1cka7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: What do you all think of this conversation Reply with quote

Hello Y'All,

My friend is struggling with this guy. This im conversation happened yesterday afternoon and they haven't talked since. Should she call him and apologize? Or should she wait until he calls.
Important info: they've been dating for 3 months, and are moving in together in two weeks. Also, this is not the first time he got upset with her.
Here is the conversation: The background is that she has gotten a huge discount on a computer form her ex for her brother, but usually does not talk to her exes. This was because her ex called and asked if she needed a computer.
Guy: think you can get a deal on another alien computer from Paul?
Guy: lol
Girl: you really want me to call my ex?
Girl:
Guy: i trust you
Guy: should I not?
Girl: no
Girl: I didn't say that
Girl: I am asking you
Guy: no, i shouldn't... interesting
Guy: [15:46] daringly007: i trust you
[15:46] daringly007: should I not?
[15:46] Girlkarachun: no
Girl: that was suppose to be "no I didn't say that"
Girl: all together on one line
Guy: but you also didn't answer me
Guy: nice
Guy: i trust you
Guy: should I not?
Girl: you should...
Girl: how about that?
Guy: should I?
Girl: yes
Guy: then why did you ask such a strange question
Girl: i don't know
Guy: weird
Girl: I am pretty sure, he is not with them anymore
Girl: but i can ask
Guy: never mind
Girl: ok...
Guy: but if I were you I'd probably stop saying all this weird stuff
Girl: how is this weird? you know, I don't like my ex's back in my life, that's why I asked if you really wanted me to call?
Guy: it's up to you to decide if you want to call, not me. saying 'are you sure you want me to call him' makes it sound like if you do you're going to do something bad. weird.
Girl: well, obviously that's not what I meant
Guy: not so obvious
Girl: I'll call a friend who can get stuff wholesale, if you still want the laptop
Guy: nevermind
Girl: fine
Guy: i don't know why I would have to ASK you for something like that. i'd imagine you would have offered if you wanted to do something thoughtful. so just nevermind.
Girl: I don't understand why you get offended so easily, that was just a question.
Guy: you're right. just because i am constantly doing things to help you doesn't mean you should ever go out of your way to do anything thoughtful for me. save your help for yourself and your friends and brother. and i'll do the same.
Girl: I am at work, and I can't deal with your childish behaviour now... This shouldn't be an im conversaiton anyway. It was just a question, and you could have handled it better
Guy: if wanting a relationship where you are both thoughtful of each other is childish to you, then perhaps we have a fundamental difference.
Guy: i'm leaving. goodbye.
Red

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both have communication problems the beginning of the conversation was odd and hard to follow.

It seems like the conversation doesn't even matter, not much happened there, so if she wants to talk to him just call him
vanessabg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Red"]They both have communication problems the beginning of the conversation was odd and hard to follow.

It seems like the conversation doesn't even matter, not much happened there, so if she wants to talk to him just call him[/quote]
In the start of conversation they both are using hard words for each other but the problem still in between them if they want to get together the girl should call him to meet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: