Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Online Vs Real Life Relationships
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Datingcritic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Online Vs Real Life Relationships Reply with quote

I've been asking people the differences between them... I'm trying to develop more ideas to write another article about the two same, but different ideas... Tell me your experiences between the two... Which do you prefer? Which is easier to find a date? Which is easier to be duped? Which do you think is better for long term?

Any success stories online that you're willing to share?

LB

www.datingcritic.com
bigbill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really have a success story. I got like a dozen dates from online, but nothing that lasted more than a few months
Datingcritic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any major reason that you see after dozens of dates why none last more then a few months? Mostly local or Long distance or?

LB

www.datingcritic.com
bigbill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not dozens, like 1 dozen. Most girls I date even offline I don't stick with more than a few months. That's the point of dating, meet people find out their good and bad traits, and if the bad traits are too much date someone new.
styledating

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people who met online and married after.
I think for shy people is easier to start a relationship online. Also, you can meet people from all over the world.
So, I vote for online dating.
Josmusical

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i met my man online more than a year ago now and we are still together, he answered one of my adds, we met and hit it off straight away, i had met guys off the internet before but never felt they were the one, but when i met this guy i knew straight away he was the one.

Jo
daniellejones

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.. internet dating?? I used to think it was for losers apparently, i became a loser myself. I started looking for dates over the net and stumbled across a site, (spam site).com. it was fweird cause i saw funny looking dudes there but the next thing i know.. picture of hot chicks and I mean fuckin HOT chicks and i was "no way that can't be real!" Had a couple of dates and proved how true it was...
sweet_eliza

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've been lucky with online dating, almost like hitting the jackpot. lately i've been meeting guys at (stupid spam site).com and the guys, well, they are just filthy rich. it's luxury all the way.
jennyhotness

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I'm also at (stupid spam site).com! I did it for kicks, but I never expected that my flirting with this guy could turn into something serious. Being rich was only plus, but he is really down to earth. It is definitely luxury all the way. He's looking into private islands and he might just buy me one.
Josmusical

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever happened to going out and earning your own money, then you can say you have supported yourself and be proud of yourself not sponge off of someone else.
i earn my own money everyday.
filiasan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which do you prefer? Online. This is of course because I can't meet "appealing" men around here.

Which is easier to find a date? Online, of course. People around here are too into their own worlds...

Which is easier to be duped? Online, of course. It's easier to lie about who you are, what you look like. I'm 100% honest though. I just won't tell you EVERYTHING. That's stupid.

Which do you think is better for long term?Neither! Both!

I haven't had any success stories. Online or RL. Most of us are single for a reason!
chazzle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Online Vs Real Life Relationships Reply with quote

online sometimes not good bcoz people we meet here they dont tell truth... well online and real are the same bcoz behind this computer are real people..
hunka-hunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: EHARMONY AND FRAUD Reply with quote

I'm sure some people have met through - EHARMONY - a widely advertised internet "find the love of your life" site. BUYER BEWARE!!

But I've discovered through personal experience and further research that they're business practices are fraudulent. Their customer service is un-professional, vague and just plain bad!

Eharmony has over 500 complaints through the Better Business Bureau (909) 825-7280 for UN-authorized debit and credit card charges. Even though you check off the little box that says "DO NOT AUTO-RENEW", and you have no intention of continuing on, your credit or debit card will still be charged and you will not receive your money back. Your decision is taken out of your hands and they charge your account anyway. It doesn't matter which box you check, they still charge your debit/credit card.

If this is your case, contact the
Federal Trade Commission, 1-(877) 382-4357 and the
State Attorney Generals Office 1 (800) 952-5225
collegeguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Don't get caught by a stalker Reply with quote

I found this girl online and we started talking. She asked for my phone number so I gave it to her. After countless calls and five minute messages I had to block her phone number, and then came the calls from other phones. To say the least, I didn’t think online dating was for me. I started again a couple of weeks ago after I found this website that gives you a free phone number and you can have your calls forwarded from the free number they give you. I was skeptical at first but they give you like 60 free minutes, the site is matchdigits.com, hope it helps you avoid my situation.
Ciprian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that the best relantionships are the online ones because there aren't any strings attached and you can get out of a relationship easier and with less pain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: