Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

She honest and straightforward than most US women

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: She honest and straightforward than most US women Reply with quote

I live in the Midwest and met a woman in California on a trip and have been communicating by phone since last year. I would not ordinarily pursue a long distance relationship but the woman is from Russia and has been in the US for 3 or 4 years. I am not experienced at the LD relationships but thought since she was from Russia if would be more acceptable to her to be involved in this type of relation. Is that true? I may go back west soon and don't know how quickly to move forward. She is more honest and straightforward than most US women I have met. Any advice is appreciated.
ford_henry1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most on the list would not consider this a long distance relationship, maybe, intermediate. If you met an UNATTACHED Russian woman who already has her green card and is a good match for what you are seeking in a wife. Check the local dating site www.latvia-women.com to learn more about Latvian and RW. Go for it and good luck. Just remember after the newness wears off the same aspects of any relationship apply. This is a different event, let us know how it turns out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: