Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Dating a mom with two kids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtoney89

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Dating a mom with two kids Reply with quote

hey everybody, So I'm looking for advice on this cause frankly it's just gotten to the point where it's driving me crazy.
So I started dating her about 4 months ago while her kids were away with their dad for the summer and at first everything was absolutely amazing. We both typically stay pretty busy in general but we made the time once a week to go out and have fun. There was loads of love and affection going all ways there. It was great and super amazing.
Then summer ended and the kids came back. Now I knew going into this that things would change at this point but it feels like the brakes were just slammed on the whole relationship. I still talk to her on the phone almost everyday, but it seems like every time I bring up anything about the relationship she just clams up. We've seen each other 2 times in the last 2 1/2 months and both times it's just seemed like there was no spark at all. Every time I ask to take her on a date or even just see her during the day while the kids are at school she just always says she's too busy. I've offered to help out in any way I can but nothing's taking.
I'm just going absolutely crazy at this point and I don't know what to do, was wondering if anyone out there has any advice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: