Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for gifts?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sylar30SS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for gifts? Reply with quote

Christmas is fast approaching and it s been a tradition of our family to share the blessings we have received for the entire year. My father is the governor of our province and it s his duty also to help those in need even if what he give is not too much. I also help him in giving presents to street kids and beggars, a value my father has taught and influenced us.

During this season, we also receive gift items from a foreign friend who has established an orphanage for those who were abandoned by their parents. It s just so amazing to see people smile even just for these little acts. As for me, the company I am managing right now is progressing, I think it s time to give back. Any ideas for the gifts I should give?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: