Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

How do you know she's the one?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
randygarcia25

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject: How do you know she's the one? Reply with quote

I have been hooking up with women for years. More commonly, I hook up with Colombian women since I am currently living in Colombia. I get into a serious relationship sometimes but I just couldn t find myself settling down with these women until I met this girl. She s gorgeous beyond doubt and words, trust me. We started dating in a short period of time and although it was only just for fun, my feelings started getting real. I just am not sure if I should be feeling this way toward her. How do I know if she is the one or not?
JannyLI

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, i'm not a good adviser, but i always try to trust my feelings and my intuition, if you do feel it's your person,but doubt - try anyway. I used to look for a man on different sites or courchsurfing and sometimes it worked, but i was afraid of meeting with them and din't really trust my intuition. Now i regret it..
peterjoseph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:05 am    Post subject: If she's the one Reply with quote

If she's into you, you'll feel special when you're with her. Every time you see her your heart will beat faster. She can do whatever makes you happy. She will never demand anything that you cannot afford.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: