Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Are dream tours for singles worth my time?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elleen222

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Are dream tours for singles worth my time? Reply with quote

My estranged aunt recently passed away and even though I can t really recall any special memories with her, my mom told me that she used to babysit me as a kid and treated me like her own son. Growing up, she wasn t really around because our whole family relocated to Europe, and I haven t seen her since. Well, her lawyer contacted me because apparently, she left her large fortune for me in her last will and testament.

I won t divulge the amount, but it s enough for me to live comfortably for the rest of my life. Now that I m financially independent, I can finally go on trips to anywhere in the world. Anyway, I heard from a buddy of mine to try joining dream tours for singles, but I ve never heard of these things before. Is it actually safe and worth the time? I don t want to get caught in something that might put me at risk, but at the same time I m curious as to how these things go. Should I go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: