Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

How do I search for someone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toecutter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: How do I search for someone? Reply with quote

I'm an odd bird, I suppose. Apparently it's wrong to be atheist AND a believer in Judeo-Christian ethics. I've been trying to find the right girl, but I keep running into the worst collection of freaks that you expect to find on a bad episode of "Dog the Bounty Hunter", or "COPS".

I'm on a college campus where the women outnumber the men 4 to 1, but the majority of them are taken, or daddy is spending over $500k on their dream wedding. The single ones look like they were scraped from the bottom of the barrel, or they decided to play chicken with a freight train while devouring a keg's worth of Ben and Jerry's.

Just wondering where someone can find a decent college chick my age who ISN'T one of the above, and more importantly, isn't the type that goes out to get completely wasted over the weekend, banging whatever she can find on two legs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SFguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which college has women outnumber the men 4 to 1? I need to go hang out there. Everyone has problems finding a good person, if you can't find one in a college where you are outnumbered 4 to 1 I don't know what else to suggest. Would you consider yourself to be an overly picky person?
Toecutter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Western Oregon University (the student body is only made up of 5,000 students, but when the biggest degree programs on campus are American Sign Language and Education, of course there are going to be a majority of girls on campus).

I don't see myself as too picky. The real problem stems from the fact that no matter who I meet, they always have "issues". I don't want to hang out with people like that. I'm sick of them! But I seem to be some kind of delinquent super magnet, as all the trashiest, messed up people come my way and find me, while the normal people are repulsed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SFguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think every single girl I ever met had some issues. Maybe you can try doing some volenteer work somewhere, the girls there may still have issues but at least you know they are tryin to be good people.
Toecutter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But to do volunteer work goes against all my beliefs about being a selfish capitalist pig, and enjoying it.
Red

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: