Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

how can i be ok with him seeing other girls.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qtpuh2t01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: how can i be ok with him seeing other girls..... Reply with quote

We have a past together, but its nothing serious! sure we may have hooked up, but everytime either one of us tried to get into the relationship mode, we both backed off and stopped talking. not becuase we didnt want to be in a relationship, its just we didnt communicate well, and felt like we were getting ourselves into a bad thing cause we really didnt have anything to guide us as far as trust. to be honest, i hurt him a few times by backing off so now he has this guard up for me. for about three almost four years we have known eachother, and we have just been casual aquantinces and hang out at random times in our lives. we always have some serious chemistry when we are together tho. the kind of chemistry that is hard to ignore. the same exact chemistry that is perfect for igniting a perfect relationship. well, we started to hang out again, except this time... i laid out everything on the table. i told him that i wanted to keep talking to him, and that if things go really well, to see what could happen. I said that we can still see other people so we dont feel like we are rushing into things or that im trying to pressure him into anything. Then, just to take it one day at a time... and try to build not only on our relationship but our friendship too. The problem is that he is a very attractive guy. no doubt about it.... and he has girls throwing themselves at him all the time. needless to say, he has a few numbers in his cell and a few girls im sure he sees over the weekend. He knows i get jealous, and he does his best to assure me that im more then that ( im the only girl he has introduced to his family and kids and is allowed to be around when they are... im the only girl he will take out when he is hanging with his buddies. im the only girl he invites or takes to family functions, and his sons football games..... i mean we definately do have a much deeper relationship) He really is a great sincere guy. I know that with a good amount of time to prove to eachother we can trust one another (he doesnt trust me much because i was really flakey in the past) and just a steady dating mode where we can really get to know eachother, we could end up in a serious relationship. he tells me all the time how much he likes me and so forth. i feel the same way except now he has that damn guard up. he is afriad to let me in again because he doesnt want to get hurt a second time. So here we are.... in the very very begining of a relationship and i have to be ok with us strictly dating for now. i have to be ok with him seeing other girls and blah blah (ps.. we havnt had sex since we started talking again.... which has been almost a month.) But how can i be ok with him seeing other girls? what can i do to make myself no so jealous, and letting that ruin our friendship? is this a test to see if he really likes me or not? if he continues to talk to other girls when we start getting deeper.... then i need to let him go? for now, its perfectly normal, but i need to know how to cope with it... help me
SFguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's hard for a jealous person to get over it, but it's possible, you just have to realize he is not your boyfriend and it doen't matter what he does. It's hard to give advice because you know what the problem is already
Red

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jealousy is pretty much just worrying you will lose somebody , and there is never a point in worrying because it never helps, what happens happens, so just enjoy your time together when you're with him
vanessabg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: how can i be ok with him seeing other girls..... Reply with quote

In my opinion you just enjoy your time when you are with him and leave the bad thoughts which come in your mind every time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: