Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Is this a good way to ask out a girl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Is this a good way to ask out a girl Reply with quote

Im a college freshmen and I have this plan to ask out this girl that sits next to me in a class so let me know if it is a good plan.
This is all supposed to happen in a week.

Im going to skip class on a monday and then on a wednesday ask to borrow her notes then at the end of class i will thank her for letting me use her notes and then introduce myself and get her name and stuff then on a friday i will say hello to her and after class catch up to her and ask her out.

It sounds like a good plan to me but im still scared of doing it if there is a diffrent way let me know ASAP.
Red

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a bad idea, but what words are you going to say when you ask her out?
mattao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking about saying " i know we just met but would you like to go out this weekend?"

How does that sound?
bgan10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: I Wouldn't Reply with quote

i think the idea sounds to much like it's from a movie, you need to get vibes from the girl and make a bit more contact before you have a good shot at her saying yes. you want to make some kind of contact with her, so the notes thing is ok but it's all the talk with her around the borrowing of the notes that is key. little confident banter works well. the vibes you get from her there will lead you to either just ask or maybe wait a little longer to build a base
SFguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think instead of making it sound so much as a date say something after class like "I'm starving I'm going to get something to eat, do you want come?"
vanessabg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Is this a good way to ask out a girl Reply with quote

It 's fine if you do that in a proper way but what words are going to say when you ask her out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: