Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Need Desperate Help for Askin Out this Girl PLZ help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RRcustomLP

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Need Desperate Help for Askin Out this Girl PLZ help Reply with quote

Ok, so theres this girl that i really like. We're already friends so ive talked to her and stuff before. Ive liked her for a long long time now and she finally broke up with her boyfriend (she told me that shes really glad that she broke up with him and that shes really glad she did it so i think shes been over him). When should i make my move to ask her out on a date. Another important thing is that im kinda shy somtimes (ill trouble makin the first move but after that ill be ok). One thing im worried about is if I make my move and she dosent like me. So exactly how am i spoused to make this move and when should i do it.
(another thing to add is that there is going to be a carnival/festival on the weekend so idk what to do about that)

another note ive been in a couple of long relationships(lasting about a year) and i feel more for this girl than i felt with my past ex's(we had very good relationships untill the last month)

thanx Exclamation
Red

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just say "hey you wanna come hang with me at the carnival this weekend". As for your fear of rejection, trust me rejection is better than wondering about a girl or seeing someone else ask her out before you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: