Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

just figuring things out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr_fury

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: just figuring things out Reply with quote

hi everyone! this is my first post but anyway. so for a long time i was severely depressed and angry all the time because it seemed as though no matter what i did i could not meet any girls or get any dates etc. well i've made a little progress and would love for more advice from anyone. i'm happier now and have a much better attitude and i have met some girls who thought i was really nice but just weren't interested i guess. i took them out and we kissed but it always ends up being a one date thing, why? all of my female friends think i'm damn near perfect or though they say lol. i would just like some thoughts of why its so hard to meet a girl if i'm a nice guy and i'm sincere? i'll leave it at this to start off.
Noland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When things don't work out with those girls you should just come out and ask them what went wrong, say you want to know so you can better yourself in the future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: