Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

he is leaving me...please help me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamartine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: he is leaving me...please help me Reply with quote

I know I have written alot of negative things aboutmy boyfriend on here, and maybe it is better that we are breaking up (again), but, regardless, i am in so much pain. despite everything, i really love him, and spending time with him is (ormaybe was) the highlight of my week.

the story:

he and i have always conflicted about how much time we spend together and how much space he needs (he needs a ton). he now works four days a week on the other side of the country, so when he is in town, i always want to spend as much time with him as i can. he, however, doesn'talways see it that way. this past weekend, he told me that he would spend friday and saturday nights with me but that i had to leave on sunday to give him space for a day and a night. on saturday, however, he decided he needed space from me fora few hours after breakfast and suggested that i stay at my house for a few hours and the drive to his after he had gotten space.i was irritated because i always feellike he is cutting back on what limited time we have together.

sunday morning, i drove him to the airport. he is going to be gone for three weeks in february, so i wanted to make sure that i got time with him next weekend. i suggested picking him up at the airport thursday and spending the weekend together, and he resisted. i pushed a little more (i know i shouldn't have). last night, i was feeling bad for pushing the issue, so i called his hotel room to apologize, tell him that i respect his space, and suggest that we meet friday night like he originally wanted so he could have some time to himself thursday night and friday during the day. he told me that he was"sketched out" by my calling his hotel room and that i should wait for him to call me (he initiates the vast majority of the calls...i call him very rarely). then he said he couldn't even get space from me in his hotel room and that i had no respect for his space. he sounded almost panicked about it. the end result was him telling me hedidn'tknow if he could be in a relationship with me anymore and that he needed time to figure it out. he said is will call me wednesday night at 9:00 to tell me what he decides.

i have pressured him a bit fortime together, andmaybe i shouldnot have done that. however, i rarely call, never check up on him, try VERY hard to give him the space he needs. it seems that no matter how much i give him, he always needs more.

the crazy thing is that things have vastly improved between uslately. he finally met my parents (After 15 months of dating) and began telling me that he loved me.

i feel blindsided. we had a fun, relaxing weekend together, and i was not expecting this.

i am in serious pain. despite things he has done in the past, he is my best friend and tells me hestill loves me. i don't know what i would do without him. ilove him so deeply, and i can't believe that now, all of a sudden and because of something as trivial as a phone call, he is going to be gone from my life.

i don'tknow how i am going to make it until tomorrow, and i am evenmore terrified of what he is going to say when he calls. i feel like i am waiting to be dumped by someone who means the world to me. i really wish i hadn'tcalled him last night, but i honestly thought i was doing the nice, thoughtful, and respectful thing.

please help me. is there anything i can do? how do i make it until tomorrow? how do i cope with the loss if he calls me and dumps me over this?

i am devastated.
Red

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to just relax and get out and get your mind off him. Worrying about it doesn't help anything so get out with some friends, and just see what happens with him later
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: