Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

how to read the signs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcnk36242

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: how to read the signs Reply with quote

I have a friend named Cathy. We have dated for awhile after she left her boyfriend of 5 years because he was becoming abusive. They have a kid together that is 2. She is planning on going back to him,
And i feel that she has feelings for me the reason i think this is because since he came back into her life she still wants to see me. One week ago i knew he was back in town so i blew her off for the week and she called me on saturday wondering where i was and wanted to know why i did not stop over. She told me she is moving in with him because she has no where else to go, which is kinda true. Ever since we have stopped dating she always said she would like to date me again. Now all of the sudden he shows up and now she sees me as a " brother". Yet everytime i see her she feels the need to reiterate that we are just freinds. And on top of this when we dated last summer she was nver down. Now she never seems happy at all.
What is going? Sad
SFguy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all that she said, it really sounds like she thinks of you just as friends, did she say anything else that makes you think otherwise?
vanessabg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: how to read the signs Reply with quote

[quote="bcnk36242"]I have a friend named Cathy. We have dated for awhile after she left her boyfriend of 5 years because he was becoming abusive. They have a kid together that is 2. She is planning on going back to him,
And i feel that she has feelings for me the reason i think this is because since he came back into her life she still wants to see me. One week ago i knew he was back in town so i blew her off for the week and she called me on saturday wondering where i was and wanted to know why i did not stop over. She told me she is moving in with him because she has no where else to go, which is kinda true. Ever since we have stopped dating she always said she would like to date me again. Now all of the sudden he shows up and now she sees me as a " brother". Yet everytime i see her she feels the need to reiterate that we are just freinds. And on top of this when we dated last summer she was nver down. Now she never seems happy at all.
What is going? Sad[/quote]
She just like you as a friend and you help her when she was in trouble as like a brother or good friend could do in this situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: