Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

HELP w/girl lol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallgore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: HELP w/girl lol Reply with quote

Okay here's my problem:

1. I don't know if this girl likes me, but I really like her. My bro's gf (1 grade below me, my bro is 2 grades below me) says that she flirts with me a-lot though.

We always look at eachother, and have lots of wierd, akward staring moments. She sometimes bumps into my purposely, puts her arm and head next to mines, and we talk to eachother a-lot.

So yeah, that's the breakdown between us. When she was gonna spend the night w/me @ my friend's house (5 of us, my bro + his gf, me, her, and my best friend) she had loads of make up and looked so hot.

2. My best friend likes her....... Problem. I made my ex-gf backstab her 2 best gfs for me and I see how they are somewhat neutral today...

Any help with this?

She says she doesn't like anyone at our school, but I'm really not too sure. She sometimes puts her head + arm around other guys too... Especially around me... Which in return makes me jealous so I start flirting with like 12 other girls (we're juniors, I start hitting on seniors).

Umm.... Any girls/guys that know what to do?

My bro's gf and I are good friends and they both think she likes me, but now I'm just not sure... Sad Exclamation
SFguy

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you get older you will start realizing you have absolutely nothing to lose by making a move. There's no point in wondering about it, just find out, what's the worse that can happen?
Fallgore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so like here's what happened so far:

We've been hangin out alot but with my friend,,, I think she likes me (my friends think so too) and Shannel (bro's gf) thinks she also does... But my best friend still likes her.

We hang out alot but with my best friend but she flirts with me alot from what my bro and other people think (when they're around).

I guess tonight I'll try to go out with her somewhere... I pissed her off a few times (well alot) but she always get back to being happy and she tries to give me good advice for girls... *cough*

Well what do you guys think?

Any help is cool /grin.
Red

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're to shy to make a move just have a friend ask her flat out if she likes you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: