Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

what do you think??help needed here!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: what do you think??help needed here!!! Reply with quote

I am recently seperated (1 yr),so this dating stuff is new to me.I have started to hang out with this guy over the summer.He's cool we get along ok,but he seems to have a big problem with trust issues,why i have no idea.I spend all my spare time with him which i really think was a mistake now.Whenever i am off work & not with him he questions where & what i am doing.I have confronted him on a few occassions on how i totally hate that.And when i say i am doing something that is what i am doing,if he has a problem with that then i dunno what else i can do.I have given up alot for him already & feel it's his problem not mine.I am a suck seriously too nice,, afraid of hurting him,,, but i can't handle that in a relationship.Which brings up another point ,,somehow this hanging out turned into a relationship very fast,help i dunno if this is what i am ready for right now especially with someone that has suspisions & doubts.Mannnnn this dating stuff is scarey ,any advice would be appreciated.thanks Ellen Sad
Red

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're going to find a large percentage of people you date are going to have serious trust and jelousley issues, and it's very very hard to change them and make them see that they should trust you. Since you seem like your unsure about him, just tell him you guys are just dating and allowed to see other people.
ellen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice Red,i know i need to do this but am just waiting for the right time i suppose lol.I need to toughen up huh?Thanks again i will keep you posted Smile
cblack0127

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a lot of people have trust issues because they have been cheated on or lied to in the past. If you like this guy enough to try and make things work out, see if you can talk with him and ask him about his past relationships. You have already brought up this with him and told him you have a problem with it, so tell him again when your talking to him about past relationships and reasure him. If you are not even sure you like him enough to try and salvage the relationship, maybe you should just be friends.....and then find someone who has never been in a relationship before because more than likely they won't have those trust issues Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: