Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

Jobless-vs-b%$#!????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shewouldtoo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Jobless-vs-b%$#!???? Reply with quote

I thought I had met the perfect guy we've been together since Jan. The only problem is, He isn't working!!
When I first met him, he was doing this new business thing with a friend that has a whole lot of money and getting paid here and there. But That buisness deal is over and out.
In the mean while I am the only one working and It seems to me that he is not putting enough effort into finding a JOB. He does look but its usally because I keep bitching at him about it. What do you think I should do.. He has been living with me for the past 4 months and Im turning into a b%$#! about the whole thing. I know I should be supportive towards him until he finds a job but Im loosing my cool and disliking him more and more everyday.
Do you think I should throw him out and leave this relationship or should I stick it out until I waste away into a old miserable b%$#!? HELP ME? Sad
brogger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hes he been without income for the entire 4 months he has been livin with you?
shewouldtoo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he had "some" income coming in when we first met, from doing search engine work on the internet. Plus the business deal he had going had the oppurtunity to make some really big money.. But like I said that deal fell through. Every once in a while he will make a couple hundred here and there from doing links and search engine promotions for people that he knows.
SFguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say something like "you have to have half the rent money by the end of the month or you have to get out, i'm not supporting you" Or if you really don't like him anymore, just tell him you want to date other people and he has to leave now.
shewouldtoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

Tryed that one!!! The thing was he had like two interviews the last week of last month. I can't throw him out then tell hiim I want him to come back a week later, that wouldn't be right. Although havent not heard from those employers..... I don't dis-like him I love him. But I can't support a man and I am getting more and more resentfull with every toilet paper purchase I make Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .. I guess Im just lost Crying or Very sad
SFguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about taking him to a store where there is a NOW HIRING sign and telling him to work there til he finds something better
shewouldtoo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: now hiring Reply with quote

Laughing Thought of that one already.. Hell one day I made out a list and drove him around to every place I could find on the internet and local newspaper that was hiring and no luck for him getting a job.... I know he could go get a job at Mcdonalds or some fast food place.. But he can't, he said he won', he said he would get pissed off at someone and probably get fired.."because he fastfast food and that type of customer service. So I Still do not have the answers.. I fell like he should go to fast food and work, I feel like he should take anyjob that he can get at this point. but thats me not him. I guess Im just going to have to grow some balls and stick to my guns and tell him for the sake of our relationship he needs to move out untill he is more finacially ready to have a partnership with me.. I guess thats what it boils down too.. I just know I will miss him terribly when he is gone.. Thanks for you advise! Wink Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: