Dating Forums Forum Index Dating Forums
The Singles Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colombian dating
Colombian Dating
no strings dating
No Strings Dating
adult personals
Adult Personals
Russian Brides
Russian Brides
christian dating
Christian Dating

I feel bad for some girls.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: I feel bad for some girls. Reply with quote

Some girls just can't get a man.

I was studying in the library, and when I look around to examine the area, I see this weird girl that gestures at me and whispers a loud "hi".

I examined, and said, nah. Not my taste.

A few weeks later, I'm in the cafe, and the same girl just looks at me from a distance and says "hi" and she gestures at me twice as if insisting that I reply back. I was perturbed by this odd behaviour, and somewhat disturbed. I find it incredible that beautiful girls are shy and intimidated by me, yet other girls have no fear whatsoever of me. You'd think the less attractive would be more afraid of handesome men, yet it's disturbing to see that they're more confident.

Of course, that confidence crap didn't work on me, I didn't give in to the witchcraft . The next semester I saw her again, and she gives me this angry look as if I rejected her. Although I feel bad for her, I'm sick and tired of only getting uninteresting girls to say hi to me. The pretty ones are always shy and distant.

They have to make it so difficult for us. And when you finally do get her to go out with you, personalities don't match and am back to singledom.
brogger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a non-actrictive girl says hi to me I'll say hi and talk to her for a minute. The thing I hate is when I'm walking in the mall or something and fat girls yell and say things to me like they were construction workers. I only get that once in a while though, I don't know how hot girls deals with it all the time
Roke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not as easy that that. This girl in the group had an interest in me, and boy, did she start actling like a b%$#! when I didn't ask her out. Plus, I'm sensitive so I get depressed quickly by women. That's why I stay clear unless I know I'm sure.
darksider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"she gives me this angry look as if I rejected her"

but you did reject her , no?
SFguy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if someone says hi you should say I back, then if they persue it's pretty easy to let them know you're not interested in a nice way
Roke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saddistic person. I've used my good looks to taunt other females in beliving that I'm interested in them, yet leave them hanging dry.

If I wasn't a weakling from the beginning, then I wouldn't be acting like such an idiot in front of them.

Of course, if they didn't reject me when I was younger, then I wouldn't have tormented them when I got older.

Only difference is, is that I didn't repent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dating Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: